Updated January 1, 2024
Our Health and Safety Plan
There are currently no restrictions on live events in Seattle.
We have worked closely with our partners in Seattle and the Seattle Convention Center to plan our 2024 show. Our health and safety plan is designed to create the best show experience possible, one where you can safely and effectively do business. We cannot wait to welcome you to The Summit, and to the Northwest Event Show 2024.
Stuart Butler – President, Northwest Events Show
Before You Arrive (all participants)
- Check the Latest CDC Advice: Keep updated with the COVID-19 community level for King County, Washington, for the latest CDC advice applicable to Seattle.
- Travel Arrangements: Ensure you’ve checked the requirements of your airline and the destinations from which you will be traveling.
- Self-Assessment for Symptoms – Are You Symptom Free?:
- Fever: If you have a fever of 100°F or higher, stay home. Return to the event only after being fever-free for at least 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medications.
- Respiratory Symptoms: If you have severe symptoms like a persistent cough with mucus, shortness of breath, or significant fatigue, it’s advised to stay home.
- Gastrointestinal Symptoms: In cases of vomiting or diarrhea, stay home until symptoms are resolved.
- General Illness: For any signs of severe illness, including intense headache, unexplained rash, or extreme fatigue, please remain at home to recover.
- Contagious Period Considerations: Remember, individuals with colds are most contagious within the first 2 to 4 days of symptom onset. Flu symptoms are highly contagious, and individuals should stay home 4 to 5 days after they begin.
- Utilize the CDC’s COVID-19 Self-Checker as a tool for additional guidance.
- Final Inspection: Prior to the event, we’ll conduct final inspections to ensure the venue is safe, clean, and ready for show time!
Arriving at Northwest Event Show 2024
Please allow extra time for arrival on your first day and carefully follow our signage designed to ease traffic flow. To ease entrance to the show, exhibitors should plan to be at their booths by 9a.m. Please note – the trade show is open from 10am – 4pm both days.