PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, registers on the site, subscribes to newsletters, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for name, company of employment and job title, email address, mailing address, phone number, and/or credit card information when appropriate. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from completing registration form(s) or engaging in certain Site related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Butler Events / Northwest Event Show / Northwest Event Resource may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To enable us to manage your NWES attendee or exhibitor registration.
- For the creation of NWES attendee and exhibitor identification.
- To notify or update User of upcoming Butler Events / Northwest Event Show (NWES) / Northwest Event Resource (NWER) related events.
- To contact you about new Butler Events services, offers, events or news where it is legitimate for us to do so.
- To respond to users request for information.
- To understand how you and others are experiencing and using our services and to help us improve and develop our services in order to better serve you.
- To improve customer service. The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature.
- To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to Butler Events, the Northwest Event Show (NWES) and Northwest Event Resource (NWER). It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. User can at any time unsubscribe from receiving future emails.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Sites. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade or rent User’s personal identification information to others. Event attendees’ consent to have information collected so they may be contacted or campaigned in the future by that specific event exhibitor or sponsor.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Updated July 2021