Sign-Up To Exhibit
The 2018 Northwest Event Show is produced by Butler Events (www.butlerevents.com) and brings the Butler Events 2019 Event Resource Guide to life. The Northwest Event Show is your opportunity to connect with thousands of professional meeting & event planners face-to-face. The 2018 Northwest Event Show will be held Tuesday, October 16, 2018, in Halls 4E & 4F of the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle.
In order to participate in the show, you must first be an advertiser in the Butler Events 2019 Event Resource Guide. If you are not currently an advertiser, fill out the form below to have advertising information sent to you.
Why You Should Exhibit
Why should you exhibit in the Northwest Event Show? The answer is simple....
You can't afford not to!
The Northwest Event Show brings event and party professionals and services of all kinds together in one room - and on one day - in a magical display of creativity, design and entertainment. Participating vendors are introduced to over 1,500 of the area's top event planning professionals, not to mention the wealth of networking possibilities among fellow exhibitors.
What you can expect:
- Meet with over 1,500 event planning professionals
- Network with fellow professionals in the industry
- Best Booth Awards (sponsored by I.L.E.A.)
- Well-organized and highly interactive show floor
- Both small and "Larger than life" booth displays
- Pipe and Drape and free-standing booth options
- Free food samplings
- Giveaway opportunities
- Easy show setup and tear-down
- Fully carpeted floor
- Customized booth assignments to assure excellent flow throughout the show floor
- Unique sponsorship opportunities
- All attendees and exhibitors receive the Butler Events 2019 Event Resource Guide hot off the press