Promote your brand to an engaged audience of 2,500+ corporate meeting and event planners.
The 2018 Northwest Event Show is produced by Butler Events (www.butlerevents.com) and brings the Butler Events 2019 Event Resource Guide to life. The Northwest Event Show is your opportunity to connect with thousands of professional meeting & event planners face-to-face. The 2018 Northwest Event Show will be held Tuesday, October 16, 2018, in Halls 4E & 4F of the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle.
Discounted room rate at Motif Hotel for reservations made by August 19. Click HERE for details.
In order to participate in the show, you must first be an advertiser in the Butler Events 2019 Event Resource Guide. If you are not currently an advertiser, fill out the form below to have advertising information sent to you.
Why Should You Exhibit?
The answer is simple.... You can't afford not to!
The event industry is poised for disruption. Ground-breaking technologies, unique ideas, and market-shifting business conversations and deals all converging in one place on one day. Are you ready? Join us for an unforgettable day.
• Promote your product or service to an engaged audience of 2,500+ corporate meeting and event planners.
• Inclusion in our Butler Events 2019 Event Resource Guide provided free to all NWES attendees
• Showcase any new services or event features you have to offer
• Meet face-to-face with event planners and develop new business opportunities
• Connect with familiar faces and develop new leads for your business
• Engage with industry and other partners to showcase your product or service
• Support the Northwest Event Planning Community
We make it easy to be an exhibiting partner:
- Both small and "Larger than life" booth displays
- Pipe and Drape and free-standing booth options
- Giveaway opportunities
- Easy show setup and tear-down
- Customized booth assignments to assure excellent flow throughout the show floor
- Unique sponsorship opportunities