2018 NW Event Show Exhibitor Info
Thank you for being a part of the 2018 Northwest Event Show. It's very important that you read the following information thoroughly for show details as well as changes with Convention Center policies.
Floor Plan & Booth Assignments
NORTHWEST EVENT SHOW - SHOW RULES
CRITICAL MOVE-IN & SET-UP INFO
Vehicle Move-In — Sunday, October 14, 2018
12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. – North Loading Dock (by appointment)
Setup Day — Monday, October 15, 2018
8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. – Sponsor early access through North Loading Dock (by appointment)
10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. – General exhibitor move-in through hand-carried freight; North Loading Dock (by appointment)
***WSCC security will not allow exhibitors to use freight elevators before 10:00 a.m.
Show Day – Tuesday, October 16, 2018
8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Additional Exhibitor Setup
9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Vendor Hour
9:30 a.m. – All booths must be ready for Fire Marshall inspection
10:00 - 11:00 a.m. – Show opens to VIP guests
11:00 a.m. – Show doors open
5:00 p.m. – Show closes
5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Show exhibitor move-out
***NO EARLY TEAR DOWNS ALLOWED!
• All exhibitors must check in at the Information booth located next to the show entrance.
• Be sure to pick up your name badges!
• Be sure to invite your clients to come see you at the Northwest Event Show by blogging and posting about it. Click HERE for the Social Media kit.
WSCC Online Service Orders
Triumph Expo & Events Service Orders
For ordering a different color carpet, drape, tables, chairs or furniture.
ADDITIONAL CRITICAL INFORMATION
FOOD SAMPLING - HEALTH DEPARTMENT RULES
• All exhibitors serving food must submit a completed Aramark form to Aramark prior to October 6, 2018.
• All exhibitors serving food are reminded to follow King County Health Department guidelines for hand-washing and food service.
• Health Department personnel will be inspecting at the show.
• No person who is sick, vomiting, has diarrhea or who has open sores or infected cuts on his/her hands, shall work in any temporary food establishment.
• Hand washing must be available in each booth. A minimum of a 5 gallon insulated container with a continuous-flow spigot of warm running water at 100ºF to 120ºF must be provided. A bucket for wastewater, pump soap and paper towels must be set up and available at all times. Use it often!
FIRE MARSHAL RULES
• Take a minute and review the Fire Marshal rules so that your booth complies.
• Butler Events will have a person available to treat fabrics on Tuesday, October 16, from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. If you don’t have proper flame certificates for linens and drapes you bring in, you will be charged a $35 fee to cover the cost of treatment.
• ABSOLUTELY NO PAPER OR COMBUSTIBLE ITEMS CAN BE PLACED WITHIN 18 INCHES OF ANY ELECTRICAL OUTLET!
• MOTOR VEHICLES ON THE SHOW FLOOR MAY NOT HAVE MORE THAN 5 GALLONS OF GAS OR 1/4 TANK, WHICHEVER IS LESS. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
Your booth package includes:
10x10 Booth: Carpet, 8' tall back drape with 3' high sidewalls, one 8' black skirted table, one waste basket, a 5 amp electrical hookup plus WiFi.
10x20 Booth: Carpet, 8' tall back drape with 3' high sidewalls, two 8' black skirted table, one waste basket, a 5 amp electrical hookup plus WiFi.
20x20 Activity Areas: Carpet, one waste basket, a 5 amp electrical hookup plus WiFi. These are free-standing areas and are designed to showcase your business/service from all four sides.
WiFi has been enabled throughout the exhibit hall.
booth height is restricted to 8’ without prior approval!
Why should you exhibit? The answer is simple.... You can't afford not to.
The Northwest Event Show brings event and party professionals and services of all kinds together in one room - and on one day - in a magical display of creativity, design and entertainment. Participating vendors are introduced to over 2500 of the area's top event planning professionals, not to mention the wealth of networking possibilities among fellow exhibitors.
What you can expect:
Meet with over 2,500 event planning professionals
Network with fellow professionals in the industry
Well-organized and highly interactive show floor
Both small and "Larger than life" booth displays
Pipe and Drape and free-standing booth options
Free food samplings
Easy show setup and tear-down
Fully carpeted floor
Customized booth assignments to assure excellent flow throughout the show floor (show rules)
Unique sponsorship opportunities
All attendees and exhibitors receive the 2019 B&E Event Resource Guide hot off the press